Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Pictures of the new home!

View out the front window

Living room, can't wait to decorate/finish it off

Nice big kitchen, Yay! We can all fit around the table for dinner!

The view from where I sit at the kitchen table

Front foyer into "piano room", office/study

staircase to the upstairs. I love this strategic carpet, it hides all of the dirt!

This is the "bonus room", it is such a blessing to have! This will be half homeschool room while the other has a play area for the young ones

I finally have my front porch!

the barn has those fun doors that open half way on top

It needs a lot of work, and we need to learn a lot, but this is the future chicken coop

In the barn

inside of barn

Backyard is woods

View of barn (small) and pasture

Front yard with willow trees

The view out my window when I sit in the comfy chair




Here are a few I took around the house last week, our second day of being in the home. Here they are in reverse order, I was too lazy to switch them out!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that looks like so much fun!! Love, love, love the bonus room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barn?? I didn't know you guys had a barn! The kids (mine) will be so excited when they come to visit! (Yes, they'll be more excited over the barn than the house.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for stopping by. LOOK at your beautiful home!!

    I will be jealous when you get chickens. I want chickens so bad...but no coop.

    LOOK at all that snow!!

    ReplyDelete